The Xtender 48 Ft. (48'X12'X10') Home Batting Cage is essential to saving yourself training time and protecting yours and other people's property from balls sailing through the air. Let's face it, statistics have shown that most hitters spend around 70 percent of their training time looking for a place to hit, and the majority of the remaining time looking for the balls they strike. A durable, proper-sized batting cage eliminates both problems and gives you back your time to work on perfecting your swings.
The Xtender Home Batting Cage is constructed of durable polyethylene netting and fiberglass poles designed to for ease-of-use, a quick set-up, and reliability. It works great with all pitching machines and can stand up to the outdoor elements. The inner arches of the frame allow the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking. It's further protected from ball strikes with a rugged foam padding, and because you can connect Xtender batting cages together, the maximum length can be increased to give you as much space as you desire for batting drills.
Features and Specifications:
- Solid Steel & Fiberglass Frame
- 1" Polypropylene Netting
- Foam Padding To Protect Frame
- Steel Ground Stakes And Nylon Support Ropes
- Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
- Works Perfectly With Heater Sports Mini & Lite Ball Pitching Machines
- 48 Ft. Long, 12 Ft. Wide, and 10 Ft. High
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Parts And Labor Warranty